Woot its my bloggervarsy! Legit bloggerversary!
I have come such a long way compared to a year ago:
Here are just a few things that blogging has helped me as a person
1. I got more into racing and ran my first half marathon! (2 more half marathons are scheduled right now)
2. I love all of your comments on my blog! Even though that some of my posts are incoherent thoughts!
3. I have met so many different people through the blogging community via the Chicago Running Bloggers and Book Club
4. I have learned a lot of hard life lessons in the year.
-I cannot balance work and school
-I cant party too hard
-I have accepted my limitations
-I am slowly starting to love my body
5. I have started to understand how I can control my anxiety.
Looking forward to the next year I hope that I can re focus my blog on running, my running experience, and how to find a great cross training plan. I am no expert at running but I think I would like to expand my knowledge more on running. I would also like to network more with others!
Ok moving forward I have some wonderful news to share with you!
1. I interviewed for the positon of Representative Dunkin of the 5th district on Thursday and I think the interview went well!
2. This past Friday I attended a winter internship conference. I landed 3 interviews!
3. I have felt no calf pain in ab0ut a week! I also have been doing the begging to run program and I feel great after it.
Have a great Monday!