Long time no blog!
1. I got the internship!
I am now interning for the 5th district state representative Ken Dunkin. I am an assistant to his chief of staff!
2. I registered for the Chitown half marathon/10k (doing the 10k)
My first race since my injury. I am hoping that the physical therapist will give me the okay to start running for 40-50 minutes instead of 30.
3. On Sunday I had a sushi date with my best friend Wil!
(sushi) We were both freaked out that we ordered fish egg sushi. um yum?
Me inspecting the sushi
4. 2 more weeks of school then spring break! Which means lots of this
5. A very great quote about running
6. I read a post on Katie’s blog about putting an injury into hindsight and making the most out of it. You should check it out because it really hit home with me in terms of my calf injury.
7. Weekly Workouts
Have a great Monday!